Pre-Registrations and Completed Waivers for all riders participating in the Guided Trail rides are required.
Group trail rides allow you to enjoy the area and see what the region has to offer with some of the area’s best experts leading the way. All riders are responsible for their own safety gear, equipment, and as always, should be prepared for variable weather conditions. We recommend you pack extra layers, rain gear, water, snacks, sunscreen, goggles, dust gear, basic tools / repair kits, etc.
Please note: All residents and non-residents planning to ride their UTV/ATV off-road must purchase an OHV registration through Colorado Parks & Wildlife.
Battlement Reservoirs: TENTATIVE
(Advanced to Intermediate)
- Departs campground, on OHVs, at time TBD in the morning of Friday, June 2nd
- This trail will head out directly on OHV’s (no need to trailer)
- Snow, mud, and moderate rock crawling
- Beautiful mountain ride, cool weather, up steep and rocky terrain
- About a 3-4 hour ride
Wild Horse Area: Friday, June 2nd
(Intermediate & Beginners)
- Departs campground, on trailers, at time TBD in the morning of Friday, June 2nd
- Trailering to the Town of Debeque, about 15 minutes west of Parachute down I-70, will be required.
- Trailhead parking for all of the vehicles and trailers will be in a dirt lot in DeBeque at 397 Stewart Ave, De Beque, CO 81630
- Beautiful views, scenery, and possibly wild horses.
- Approximately 3 to 3 ½ hours of trail riding