Get out and enjoy the area and see what the region has to offer. Group trail rides are scheduled for Saturday morning. Each ride is self-guided, but area experts and leaders will be available for the ride. If you want to participate in one of the two groups, please line up and be ready for each ride according to the details below:
(Advanced to Intermediate)
- Departs campground, on OHVs, at 8:30 a.m.
- This trail will head out directly on OHV’s (no need to trailer)
- Snow, mud, and moderate rock crawling
- Beautiful mountain ride, cool weather, up steep and rocky terrain
- About a 3 hour ride
Wild Horse Area:
(Intermediate & Beginners)
- Departs campground, on trailers, at 8:30 a.m.
- Trailering to the Town of Debeque, about 15 minutes west of Parachute down I-70, will be required.
- Trailhead parking for all of the vehicles and trailers will be in a dirt lot in DeBeque at 397 Stewart Ave, De Beque, CO 81630
- Beautiful views, scenery, and possibly wild horses.
- Approximately 3 to 3 ½ hours of trail riding and this is headed up by ADAC