Camping spaces for Rockmageddon 2022 are SOLD OUT!
- Camp spaces are good for two nights: Friday, June 3rd and Saturday, June 4th
- Check in and load in is Friday, June 3rd | 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- If you need to make arrangements for early / late check ins, please contact us.
- Campground number assignments have been sent out via email using the contact information provided at registration.
- Please back your camper / trailer into the space assigned to you. All sites are “back-in” parking only.
- Please park your personal vehicles and trailers in your assigned parking space, if possible.
- Overflow parking for trailers / extra vehicles is available. Please contact us if you have questions or need to make alternate arrangements.
- All camping is primitive, with no hookups. Porta pottys and hand wash stations are available.
- The Town of Parachute RV dump and water station is located at 101 Misty Way is FREE.
- The campground closes Sunday, June 5th at 5 p.m.
- No camp fires, charcoal grills, or open flames of any kind
- Propane, electric, and pellet grills / smokers are OK.
- No fireworks
- Generators must be properly vented away from sleeping units
- You are welcome to eat and drink in the campground, but campground food and beverages may not be taken into the venue.
- The event and campground is Pet Friendly
- Be mindful of neighbors. The campground is near a residential area.
- Please clean up after yourself.