- Camp spaces are good for three (3) nights: Thursday, June 1st, Friday, June 2nd, and Saturday, June 3rd
- Check in and load begins Thursday, June 1st | 3 p.m. to 7 p.m.
- Campground number assignments are 1st come, 1st served, and will be sent out via email using the contact information provided at registration.
- Please make sure you camp in your assigned spot. If you are with a large party and would like to arrange for adjacent camp spots, please contact us. We are happy to accommodate your party ahead of time.
- Please back your camper / trailer into the space assigned to you. All sites are “back-in” parking only.
- Please park your personal vehicles and trailers in your assigned parking space, if possible.
- Overflow parking for trailers / extra vehicles is available. Please contact us if you have questions or need to make alternate arrangements.
- Driving lanes must be kept clear for emergency vehicles.
- All camping is primitive (no hookups). Porta pottys and hand washing stations are available in the campgrounds.
- The Town of Parachute RV dump and water station is located at 101 Misty Way is FREE.
- The campground closes Sunday, June 4th at 4 p.m.
- No campfires, charcoal grills, or open flames of any kind
- Propane, electric, and pellet grills / smokers are OK.
- No fireworks
- Generators must be properly vented away from sleeping units
- Campground food and beverages may not be taken into the venue.
- The event and campground is Pet Friendly
- Be mindful of neighbors. The campground is near a residential area.
- Please clean up after yourself.
2023 Campground Map Available Soon